Custom software products are our passion! In this blog post, we are going to share some software development projects with you that we have launched recently. We will provide an overview of software products made by Axon’s dedicated development teams on behalf of our clients. Stay put!
Solution type: Building Energy Management System
Business domain: Energy
Hydromesh is a smart-grid solution that integrates a long-term storage of energy in the form of hydrogen, a CHP system and advanced AI with machine learning to predict the optimal use of locally generated energy from renewables to allow the users to become in best case scenario energy prosumers.
The client enlisted us to develop a web solution that will receive information from specific devices and highlight their indicators on the dashboards.
Axon’s team developed an all-in-one web solution that includes data about electricity consumption, current system usage, and the weather forecast. Solution has the following dashboards:
- “This year you saved”
- “Current usage”
Technology stack utilized by our engineers includes:
Front-end: TypeScript, React, Jest, React Testing Library
Learn more about the Hydromesh case.
Solution type: Ed-Tech Platform
Business domain: Education
Lectera is a cutting-edge educational platform. By learning with Lectera people can develop their skills in business, financial literacy, digital marketing and much more.
Lectera is represented by several sections among which are:
- Education section
- Affiliate program
On behalf of the client, our team has developed an educational part of the platform. Axon’s professionals have brought to life the following features and functionalities:
- Courses and Magacources
- Сonstant updating of courses and ability to take courses in different languages
- Content Managers
- Video streaming
Technology stack utilized for platform development:
- Front-end: TypeScirpt, React, Redux
- Back-end: Java 11, Spring, ActiveMQ, PostgreSQL, Docker, Amazon S3, Elasticsearch
Let's talk about your custom software project!
Leave your contacts in the form and our Manager will provide you with a free consultation.
Solution type: SaaS Recruitment Platform
Business domain: Human Resources and Recruitment
Axterior is a recruitment SaaS platform that allows companies and individuals to source, manage and hire best talents with less time and effort, grow their talent pools, and improve their ROI on recruitment.
The platform is presented in the form of a web application that provides recruiters the ability to carry out their duties without hindrances. Here are some features that have allowed us to solve the previously mentioned challenges:
- Axterior’s CRM features provide easy management of all interactions with candidates.
- The well-structured database allows finding relevant candidates in a few minutes by filtering them by selected criteria.
- Convenient UI provides quick navigation within the system’s functions, for example, uploading candidates’ portfolios from LinkedIn instead of filling them manually.
- Customized workflows that are created for your company’s processes, help to track all hiring stages and stay up to date about the vacancy status.
- And many more features that will increase recruitment team productivity.
- Back-end: MongoDB, Java 8, Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, AWS, Docker
Learn more about the Axterior case.
Solution type: Online Banking Solution
Business domain: Finance & Banking
Ooga is an all-in-one application that provides management of many financial things including making payments and collecting money. The client’s idea was to create an online banking system that would manage every financial issue for businesses and individuals.
The process of solution development for Ooga started from the business analysis. At this stage, our Business Analyst studied the client’s requirements, researched the market for analog solutions and explored the needs of potential users. It allowed us to get a complete view of the future product and its functionalities.
The next stage involved the development of the web application by our development team. On behalf of the client we have created a web application “Ooga” which includes abilities for businesses and individuals.
- Front-End: React.js and TypeScript
- Database: MongoDB and DynamoDB
- Applications deployed on AWS (Cognito, DynamoDB, MQTT), Firebase Cloud Messaging, ICount, Twilio
Learn more about the Ooga case.