Thus, before choosing the best language for your upcoming project, let’s draw some conclusions!
What is PHP?
PHP is a programming language firstly released in 1995 and used to write websites. According to W3Techs, almost 8 out of every 10 websites you visit on the Internet use PHP in some way. Server-side means that the language can only perform actions on the server: For example, it can establish connections to a database or delete files on the server.
The PHP language has a number of undeniable advantages:
- High speed and, accordingly, the overall performance of resources;
- Easy-to-learn syntax;
- Excellent compatibility and portability - PHP codes work equally well with different platforms;
- Code typing and editing can be done in any text or HTML editor;
- Multitasking and wide possibilities: creation of any web applications, blogs, guest books, online stores, sites, work with redirects, headers, pdf-documents, databases, e-mail, etc.
- Indispensable in web development;
- Full integration with the layout of pages and the server side;
- Rationality of application and simplicity;
- Work speed;
- Ecosystem of supplementary tools.
Have a project in mind?
Let’s schedule a free consultation with our IT engineers to discuss your future software!
PHP is used particularly frequently to create dynamic websites. Especially the smooth work with databases benefits the language. Basically, back-ends with PHP are not only very common but also convincing with their security aspects.
We recommend using PHP if you:
1) have an existing infrastructure that uses a PHP stack;
2) want a battle-tested enterprise toolkit, for example, the Laravel framework.
1) write real-time applications;
You can contact Axon IT engineers and get a free consultation on your startup or any software project.